Get it between -
Click the link to get the shipping dates that are specific to your country. View EU and U.S. estimated shipping dates.
Y1 HOCKEY Stick GLB 50
The Y1 GLB 50 hockey stick has been upgraded and is now more stylish than before. The collection is inspired by California's underground skate and surf culture, and features a complex pattern of California-inspired designs around the handle.
The GLB is an innovative stick that blends a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure the bow profile has no effect on trapping and hitting. Y1 has invented an expanded backhand powerezone based on the back of a cricket bat. With this stick, the power transfer and responsiveness while hitting a reverse stick are simply remarkable.
The GLB 50 is manufactured with 50% Carbon and 50% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables incredible hitting and slapping power.
Tech Specs (Y1 Stick GLB 50)
- Composition: 50% Premium Japanese Carbon & 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 210mm
- Y1 Premium Japanese Carbon
- Powerzone to increase backhand performance
- Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 GLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball
To browse all Y1 products, visit this link: Y1 HOCKEY Collection.